Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Hhahahahahahaha...love them!

Carlos whines like Annie...whine for something, whine for nothing, it's all the same.

Was Carlos wearing shorts in the evil ball video? Awesome.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
i thought it said Carlos the WINNER! and wondering what you won??

nice drawing like Annie? no, i see you won the singing contest-- what a nice singing voice you have, Carlos! i am the same when i whine, i always yawn too... it's a "whawn"...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hhahahahahahaha...love them!

Carlos whines like Annie...whine for something, whine for nothing, it's all the same.

Was Carlos wearing shorts in the evil ball video? Awesome.

LOL yes he was wearing my old shorts because he kept trying to take off his bandage (he just got neutered that time) and succeeded. The cone didn't help at all so I made him wear that shorts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought it said Carlos the WINNER! and wondering what you won??

nice drawing like Annie? no, i see you won the singing contest-- what a nice singing voice you have, Carlos! i am the same when i whine, i always yawn too... it's a "whawn"...
I won mama's heart :p

Love,
Carlos

·
Registered
437 Posts
:DI love Carlos in those shorts.....they even stay on with the Basset "hop".....Woody only does that if someone has food....it's his "happy hop, I might get some".:rolleyes:

·
Registered
662 Posts
lol yep that's one thing about the bassets - they're one vocal breed! :) Beldin "talks" all the time ... moaning, graning, grumbling ... hehe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd never known before that dogs can whine like that hahaha
When he's full and sleepy he whines asking for me to rub his belly and in 2 seconds the whine changes into snore :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
lol Gracie does the "whawn" too. Carlos has a deeper, quieter whine. Gracie still has the high pitched puppy whine.

Carlos can totally pull those shorts off. So cute.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
ha ha... Worm is whining and "whawning" as i'm typing. he wants me to share more apple with him (i already gave him some w/dinner 5 min ago...)

i love the puppy whine... it's so cute! Worm's already grown out of it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts