Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Carlos the carpet is one year old! Unfortunately I'm kinda broke this month so my poor baby has to wait to get his presents until next month boo :(
I gave him lots of love and playtime today and yummy treats. I think he didn't mind :rolleyes:

I'm attaching some photos of the birthday boy. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Happy Birthday Carlos!!! He's such a handsome fella!!! I love the picture where's he's got a bit of the shirt in his mouth. It's like he's saying, "Get this off me!" In the first picture he looks like a moody teenager. Love it!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
hey carlos, why the long face? i kid

happy berfday! hope mama buys you a mcdonalds burger or something...
steak maybe?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! My boy is so big now. We just found out that he can be a good watch dog too! Yesterday a friend of mine came to visit, Carlos had never seen him before and my friend was moving my bicycle because he was going to park his car. Carlos' expression suddenly changed and barked like mad when my friend touched my bicycle. He stopped barking after I told him it's okay and he saw me greeted my friend. I'm so proud of him *sniffles*

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sigh... just like kids, the pups grow up way too fast. I love my Boomer, but I have to admit I do miss some of his puppiness.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sigh... just like kids, the pups grow up way too fast. I love my Boomer, but I have to admit I do miss some of his puppiness.
That's why you just keep getting puppies every year! ;) :lol: You might end up with 20 or so dogs but you'll always have the puppiness you crave!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
That's why you just keep getting puppies every year! ;) :lol: You might end up with 20 or so dogs but you'll always have the puppiness you crave!

Well I'll be darned, I wish I would've thought of that sooner!

As it is, the hubby says one dog is ENOUGH! I am trying to slowly wear him down...

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am trying to slowly wear him down...
That's what I did with my husband when it came to getting Virga. I kept showing him pictures of cute puppies and telling him about litters I had found. And I also kept pointing out how sad and lonely Doppler looked. He eventually caved. Just give him time.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
HA! It was my husband who convinced me that Molly needed a friend. It took me a while to convince him to agree to getting Molly. Then he was hooked and wanted another puppy. It took some serious convincing on his part to get me to agree to another puppy. Yeah they're cute, but so much work. Sigh...guess who takes care of both of them. Yup, me!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HA! It was my husband who convinced me that Molly needed a friend. It took me a while to convince him to agree to getting Molly. Then he was hooked and wanted another puppy. It took some serious convincing on his part to get me to agree to another puppy. Yeah they're cute, but so much work. Sigh...guess who takes care of both of them. Yup, me!
I am the one who take care of the dog in this house. I feed him, bathe him, walk him, play with him... treated like a total slave... but guess whom he loves more? DAADDDDYYYY *cry*

1 - 20 of 24 Posts