Basset Hounds Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
@admin:

thanks for looking at this..... I am using Safari on the Mac....same as always.

I went back and deleted some old attachments in the hope that would help.

did not.

What do you think the issue is?? am using same camera, same computer..

thanks

·
Administrator
202 Posts
3kbasset: Please send me a PM with you password. I will have to access your account to test for myself. This will help me rule out whether it is a browser issue or if it is an account issue.

Princess Buttercup: The app has had an issue with uploading images for a while now. There is no ETA on the fix. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
have a bunch of puppy photos and still can't upload any of them........

any update on why???

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
am stumped...I use the option to manage file attachments, browse the photos, upload and then get the message I have exceeded the mb's.

wondering what is different about the photos....... same camera, same computer.

am completely baffled......

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
there is a limit depending on your membership type on how many photos you can post to this sites albums , as well as limits on attachments. but if you use a free hosting site like photobucket than you link to the photos. or two upgrade membership or three delete some older photo that you posted earlier.
Membership Chart

·
Premium Member
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
thanks mikey.

I did delete a lot of photos but will delete more. Fail that, will upgrade the membership.

The visual representation bar of my attachments shows I have plenty of "green" left so it appears I haven't exceeded the limit,

plus the admin was able to post on my account.

am wondering if it is something with the photos themselves although I don't have a clue what...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts