Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Boss Hogg passed Thursday morning right before 7am. He was only 6.5yrs old. Boss Hogg fought hard against the cancer for almost 11months. I hurt so much but that's okay...because I know Boss Hogg is not hurting anymore....

I love u so much Boss Hogg.....

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am so sorry...what a beautiful boy. I started crying as soon as I saw that you lost him...God Bless you and when you are ready please feel free to share some of his wonderful memories....

Words can't describe how sorry I am for you.....

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Our sympathy on the loss of your beautiful boy.
Aaaaaarooooo....

·
Registered
878 Posts
Awww, this message has made me very upset at knowing you have lost your beloved Boss Hogg at such a young age to the dreaded disease that so many of our Bassets have had, including our last Basset we lost before I joined this forum.

RIP Mr Hogg and like you say, no more pain for him to suffer. Bless his little heart! xx

Edit: I watched your video and tears are streaming down my face!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Thank you for sharing this touching video.

Sorry about losing Boss Hogg-- great name, such a handsome boy, and looks like he was well-loved by you and your family. He did fight hard and endured a lot this past year. our hearts were hopeful and sad at the same time when you chronicled his chemo treatments and vet visits. well, no more suffering now at the bridge...

Worm wants me to tell you that the 5 Basset Bakery looks like an awesome place to live and lots of fun for bassets! he bets Boss Hogg loved living there.

(ps. why is it called 5 Basset Bakery? we are curious because we have a poster from Cost Plus that has a painting of 3 labrador retrievers, and it's called 'the World Famous Three Lab Bakery'... we are guessing it's the same reference but we don't know what it is...!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Soooo sorry to hear of your loss what a lovely video showing all the lovely times you had with Boss Hogg.. RIP Boss Hogg xx

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'm so so sorry to hear you've lost Boss Hogg. Young or old, sick or sudden, it always hurts. Our love and thoughts are with you.

Love from Molly and Winston (and their momma Michelle)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Your video made laugh, smile and cry! Boss Hogg was obviously a very well loved basset! Such a handsome boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Boss Hogg.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful dog. It looks like he lived a very cherished and loved life. I am so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tears streaming down my face, I watched your beautiful tribute to Boss Hogg (whose name I love by the way!) I grieve along with you, having helped my Bentley cross the bridge 3/1/11 from lymphoma complications. I pray they are able to find a cure for this dreadful disease soon. Take care.......

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I have no words to say other than how absolutely sorry I am you lost him. You could tell by the video how much you both loved each other. It was a beautiful video tribute. When it doesn’t hurt as much to talk about him it would be nice to hear about some of the things he liked to do. He looked like such a happy fun loving guy.

{{{{{Hugs}}}} to you and your family for your loss from Flash, Lucy, Little Richard and Momma Jennifer

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss-I too was crying over the video. what a gorgeous doggy. Pets should get to live forever, and always healthy :(

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm so sorry. Your video is a very moving tribute to a beloved dog. Run free, Boss.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts