Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I joined this group 8 hours ago in the hopes of getting advice, tips, or even some help with my poor sick boy Caesar. I had a long post planned. Unfortunately before I was able to make that post I had to rush my sweet boy to the emergency vet because of a bloody nose that would not stop. We were there for maybe an hour before they told us the worst thing you want to hear when you bring your dog to any vet. We unfortunately had to put our sweet boy down, my heart hurts and probably will for a while. 9 years didn't feel like long enough.. I miss my boy already.

I just wanted to show my baby off, and hopefully some of you can show me your sweet babies so I can feel somewhat better.. even tho nothing will replace having my dude next to me. <3<3<3<3 </3</3</3
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog
Dog Furniture Blue Carnivore Flooring
Head Eye Vertebrate Jaw Working animal

Dog Dog breed Ear Wood Carnivore
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Companion dog
Dog Comfort Dog breed Carnivore Fawn

·
Registered
7 Posts
Omg I'm so sorry for your loss..... I know nothing will ever replace your boy so just take a moment to breath and think that he will always be there with you, no matter how much time passes he's in your memory and he will stay there forever 💓.

I love the pictures, he looks so lovely, I get the impression that he was so chill and relax... the perfect company for those afternoons when you were just there at home reading a book and chatting with friends.

Caesar wherever you are now, I just want you to know you are a good boi and your parent loves you very much!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts