Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did you move him/her? I've been reading that Bassets will growl if you try it, and that type of attitude my prevent me from getting them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you move Lennon he sighs a bit and stomps off to his bed...but the second we move even an inch he is up and sliding underneath us ...as if to say ha ha I knew you didn't need all that space....

or failing that he just jumps on top of us and streches out across us both so we can't move for the evening... :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats about 61 pounds of Chub-a-de-Bub, there folks. Since it's an extra loveseat that we have sitting in the foyer, I just let him have it. He wouldn't growl if I tried to move him. He just goes "flat basset" and turns into dead weight, which is . . . well, DEAD WEIGHT! He's a good boy, though, and I let him have his relaxation. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
813 Posts
George does the sighing thing AND the flat basset thing AND the thing where when you do squeeze onto the sofa with him, he flops over you and manages to double or triple his real weight so that you're stuck there. I blush to report that I've been known to move to another seat when he wants his couch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts