Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ch Bugle Bay’s AllUCanEat Buffet CDX RN TDX NA BHCA-VC, 1996-2008

Today we lost Buffet to liver cancer. She was my once-in-a-lifetime dog.

The highlight of her performance career came during BHCA’s 1999 Nationals week in St. Louis, where she finished her obedience CD title and passed a TDX test to complete the requirements for BHCA’s Versatility Award, all at just under 3 years of age. During that time period, she earned five AKC titles in four venues in a single year.

Bred by Marge Cook, Buffet had the most delightful temperament of any dog I have ever owned. She charmed everyone who met her. She leaves a large and painful void at the center of our family.

Buffet and I shared a birthday for eleven years. This year’s birthday will be a difficult one.

Exercise finished, Boof. Thank you for such a wonderful run.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Betsy,

What wonderful memories of a family member who is sure to be missed. I am sorry for your loss.

Colleen

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of Buffet. I hope in time all the wonderful memories that you have of her will bring you comfort. Sounds like she was a wonderful dog.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Betsy, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she was your heart dog. Sending big hugs and lots of drool to help heal your heart.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Betsy,
I know I'm late reading this, but I wanted to say I was sorry to hear about Buffet. :( I know how hard it is to lose a special dog, but I know she's in good company at the Bridge.
Amy & Spencer

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you, everyone. Buffet's loss has been especially difficult because she was special in so many ways. Your kind thoughts are appreciated. :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Dear Betsy, I'm so sorry for your loss of Buffet. :( She was as blessed to have you as you were to have her. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts