Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boys are very interested in any kitchen activity. They were watching, as usual, the other night as I was putting away leftovers from dinner. I decided to see how they would react if I gave them a brussel sprout. They both sat very politely for their treat. Noonie immediately spit his out :D . I never thought either of them would actually like it. I guess Buddy showed me.

A

·
0 Posts
Did you have a "repeat performance" in the middle of the night of the brussel sprouts? (If you know what I mean...)

ppptttttttttt

A

·
0 Posts
Huck LOVES tomatoes and cucumbers! Can't make a salad without him being there drooling! :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sadie & Spencer's new thing is broccoli. I tried it in attempt to help relieve the anal gland issues. So far, it is helping & they love the broccoli!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Scooter loves veggies, especially lettuce, while Rocky likes fruit and won't touch lettuce. Go figure!

T

·
0 Posts
I can't get Twinkie to touch a vegetable. Nothing except canned pumpkin. I'm thinking brussels sprouts would cause some major gas leakage! Maybe I should be glad?

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Veggies and fruit are a preferred snack at my house.

The only things they don't consider edible are Chinese mushrooms and cherry tomatos. HOwever, they LOVE playing with the mushrooms & tomatoes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts