Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I love watching your videos! My boy Gibbs ALWAYS finishes first...he's more like a vacuum cleaner than a dog when it comes to eating. I think it's great how you have visitor...my 2 would have none of that. They like other dogs out and about, but aren't so fond of them at our house.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) What good manners they have. :) Rusty amazes me backing out and not bothering the other diners after finishing first. You are such a good boy, Rusty!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
What a good boy Rusty is, not bothering Stickers or Cassie! Such a beautiful family.
I love the water bowls with the paw prints! Too cute. Where did you get them at if you don't mind me asking? Do you know if they were made in the USA?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the bowls years ago at a dog show. I looked on the label and they are made by a company called Dreamland Creations. When I typed in their website I didn't find it so I'm guessing they are no longer in business and their phone number of the label is no good. I've had that bowl set for over 12 years. I got it when Maggie Mae (ATB) was young.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What a mannerly group of hounds!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I got the bowls years ago at a dog show. I looked on the label and they are made by a company called Dreamland Creations. When I typed in their website I didn't find it so I'm guessing they are no longer in business and their phone number of the label is no good. I've had that bowl set for over 12 years. I got it when Maggie Mae (ATB) was young.[/b]
Thanks for checking to see if the company was still around. I just think those bowls are so nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts