Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2002, at the age of 7 1/2, Morton was returned to me "temporarily" while his owners sold their home.

In November, a month short of his eighth birthday, I decided to enter him in a local show for the heck of it, since I had nothing else to show at the time. Well, he got BW the first two days, WD the third for a total of five points.

In 2003 my finances were limited so I wasn't able to show him. This summer we hit the rings again and he's racked up the remaining points towards his championship, finishing at the age of 9 1/2 years. :D

[ September 12, 2004, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Soundtrack ]

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Congrats to the new Champion! :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
congrats!!! you can't deny it,the cream will rise to the top!!! not to take nothing away from Morton,but i was informed eariler today by my father that Raider(10 years old) placed 2nd in the champion class at the Patroon Basset Hound Club Field Trial. congrats to all who placed and congrats to everyone who is doing something with their hound(s).those that don't do anything are the ones missing out on how much fun we all have!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
hey HUB'S!!! she is still looking at the green side of the grass,but she could be doing much better.it's going to be a long time b/4 she is back to her ol' self.thanks for asking. Billy

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Congrats on your new Champion, Miriam. :) Never too old to be a champion but sometimes the dogs that finish when they're not mature fall apart and end up not being "show quality."

If Morton is anytning like your Spot he's one handsome boy! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts