Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little hard to read, and something he was doing just for my hubby and I to enjoy, but after thinking about it for a while he said I could tell you guys about it...he's a silly baby boy with a speech impediment though, but at least the pictures are cute ; )

BowserStuff

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh Bowsah...

such a cute blog. and yes! you do have a speech impediment (i wonder what spell check would do with ur blog? hee hee... ), but it's very cute.

Worm is reading it right now. We esp like the background-- I remember when you made this big mess for your mama to clean up...!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
It's cute! The speech impediment takes a little bit to get used to but it's cute. I remember when Bowser left that mess for you guys to clean up. I love the pictures from his birthday! That's a good idea about the cake. When Virga turns one I'm going to make her a cake too. But my absolutely favorite picture is the very first one. The one where he's sleepy and one eye is half open. I love it because I've seen it on my pups too. The blog looks great! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts