Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh Bowsah, ya such a cutie, my person says, esp in your vest and tie!! looks like it was so much fun.

we laughed at the "getting cookies" clip, because i can relate. at the park, my person calls me from long distances to work on long-range recall. turns out 3 of my dog friends also come, too (since there are treats), and got accidentally trained for long distance recall... ! in fact, they're better at it than i am. that's why we were laughing when the other dogs were "speaking" instead of Bowsah.
--Worm

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Bowser, you looked very dapper in your suit and tie. Your videos are fun!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Bowsah,
Thanks so much for sharing your videos....I can't show my ma them because she would want to put me in a shirt and tie....:D

I like the cookies one too...that's what we call them at our house too.

Woody Hayes

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This boy IS spoiled rotten! The cookie one is funny too because he keeps doing "turn around" instead of speak *lol* isn't one trick just as good as another?
I actually have videos of bowser as a puppy, but can't get them off my video camera! We need one of those connectors that gets the video onto the computer! He was the most adorable little baby!

Thanks guys for all the compliments. Bowser says "yeah, i'm purdy cute, huh?" He's not very modest!!

Someday I should spend some time and add some music or something because all you hear is our fish tank, me laughing, and loud dog noises *lol*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts