Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my daughter decided to strech out on the floor and watch t.v. Copper decided he wanted the pillow she told him no, moved him over and laid down. He looked at her a minute and then laid right on top of her head.

They eventually worked out a compromise eventhough Kirby the cat wished they would both move.

After all that fussing and pushing he went to sleep on the floor I guess he was tired out from the battle.

A

·
0 Posts
Francis used to do that. I would push him over on the couch and he would just come back and lie right on top of me. It was pretty funny. Those are great pictures!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Great pictures! Sabian and Pearly think ALL pillows are theirs and reluctantly give them up. I must admit that I like to have them snuggle next to me. yvonne

·
Registered
335 Posts
Reminds me of Daisy Jayne--at night she'll race DH or I for our pillow, but she doesn't object if we move her, it's just a nightly ritual.

She sometimes lays down with the boys on the floor on their pillow too, but she gradually crowds them off if they fall asleep. She's more sneaky than bossy. :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
he...he...he...it's typical basset! :D
Mine is soo bossy, if you scolded him, he will bark back at you! I can't believe it, I flew across the pacific only to find myself being scolded by a basset. :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
I love the pics. Your houndie is so pretty.your daughter probably is too .Can't tell upside down! (LOL). :D Tummy is like that too. In bed he will keep hitting his butt agaist me till I move where he wants me. :roll: Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts