Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...didn't go well, as you can see.

He has "helped" me before, so I thought maybe I should just teach him so he could help me make scarves for Special Olympics, since he seems soooooo interested in the yarn. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey Boomah,
That looks like a pretty neat thing to steal.....I would sooooo be doing it too. I myself have stolen chop sticks (just one) razors (ma yells at these) and lots of sticks...and carry them the same way.:D

Let me know if you figure out what this knitting thing is and teach me..I like to hold things (and chew) like that too.

~your pal
Woody H

·
Registered
209 Posts
eck! ew!!

Boomah-- nitting is for girlz!!

The girlz heard through the grapevine that Boomer is actually an attack ninja and the knitting needle is one of his weapons of doom!

ps. Boomer....the girls said that you can send stinky socks and milk bones as payment for attempting to restore your rep!:D

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Attack ninja... yes, that's it! I'm an attack ninja, and if you don't look out, I'll use my weapons of doom to make you a hat, I mean...

We has lots of stinky socks, my human bro is in football. And my momma buys me mini milk bones that would be juuuuust the right size for the Gator Girls. ;-)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay Boomer, Here's your commission. Hank says: I'll trade you hand-drawn picture of Boomer for a knitted pair of glasses.

-Much thanks,
Hank.
Hmmm, momma likes that idea, Mr. Hank :nod: She likes to uninvent things, and she will see if she can come up with a pattern. You has a very kewl momma, Hank.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worm, yah don't have to worry about me knitting. After I stole the yarn and momma had to chase me around the living room, she decided I wasn't taking it serious enough and said "no more". :high five:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr. Hank, momma wanted me to let you know that she has started working on designing you some crochet sunglasses. She had to finish a couple of scarves first.

She said she couldn't find a pattern, and so she has to go from her imagination, and that I have to be the model. Oh man, I just can't get away from this girly stuff!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Feelin' ur pain, Boomah. Look what i had to sit through... SHOPPING at a girly bath store. that's me and lotsa smellie soap. eck.

Boomah, ya shuld 'trade in' for some boy activities-- ya know, have ur Ma take u for a trip outside or in the car, getcha some insects to kill, give ya some beef jerky or steak to eat, in exchange.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, Worm, mah main man, dawg, homie... that is much worse than knittin' and crochetin' stuff. EWWW

Momma owes me a nice long walk and she gived me a hot dog today, so I guess that's a start, but NOT ENOUGH!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts