Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a little over an inch of snow today and Bogie had a great time playing in the fluffy white stuff. It's the first snowfall that we've had since we got him on Jan. 11th. So naturally I had to share some pictures I took today.

Look !! This white stuff sticks to my nose!!

Catch me it you can!!

Nothing like playing in the snow.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I love the snow on the nose picture. That is so cute...and I'm so jealous you got snow. Hopefully this weekend we'll finally get some snow...we will be doing our snow dance tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That pic of him with the snow of his nose to too, too cute. Elvis loved the snow last year but we haven't had any this yet. We are doing more snow dances that I can count!

Enjoy it for all of us in drought county.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ah man!!! It looks like so much fun!!

We are still hitting 60-70's and no rain- It really is beautiful weather- I'd just like a few days of winter :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is adorable
Can't wait to see how much we get this weekend

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruby used to stick her head into the snow and come up with nose snow plugs. She loved the snow but hated the cold.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ah....it looks like Christmas again.

Today it's 45 degree in the morning and 72 degree in the afternoon and sunny in California. Wuih....what a beautiful day!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Good to see Bogie is such a funny guy!
Snow could be okay - but now we're tired of it,
we've had two big snowfalls this week :(

[ February 10, 2006, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Steinar, Emma and Doris ]

·
Registered
33 Posts
My dog loves the snow as well. I got him trained so that when I say "Do you wanna go run rabbit", he just gets super excited. We don't actually hunt rabbit, but he doesn't know that. I go trampsing through the woods on snowshoes and he follows. Of course he has to jump between my steps, but it gives him a work out and he really loves it.

When I am riding my snowmobile I can't take him of course. But he barks non-stop waiting for me to come home.

·
Registered
987 Posts
oh what a handsome boy! I love his coloring! And the snow looks like so much fun. I wish we would get some. We are getting it all around us but we are too close to the water or something to get anything but rain! :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts