Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:eek: Help, Mom!! This stuff is to deep! :eek:

We had thirteen inches of snow today in Mitchell and it's still snowing. Winter just won't give up. Our poor tulips and daffodils are buried under all the snow.

A view of the buried patio furniture. Yesterday it was 70 degrees, and I was reading in the lounge chair.
:blink: This is just nuts. :blink:

View of our garden and split rail fence with grape vine.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Oh my goodness! Poor Bogie & poor you! We're finally getting some nice weather in Cincy. I think it hit 81 today. But, next week it's back in the 50s with a possible freeze one night. Hang in there. Summer has to come soon! :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Our weather has been crazy. Hot one day cold the next, but nothing like that. We haven't even gotten but maybe 1 inch all year...

~Heather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We officially ended up with 15 inches of snow before it ended about nine last night. Yes, we do have to dig poor Bogie a potty run. The snow is so wet and heavy this time he'll leap forward and just sink. The worst part is dear hubby retired the snowblower to the shed last weekend, drained gas, winterized, etc. and moved the lawnmowers into the garage. We will just have to wait for it to melt this time, and do a little shoveling. :angry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts