Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for the support and kind words. They have helped us so much. Bogie had his stitches out last Friday and the vet wanted to give him one more week to heal to see how the right rear leg will do. Bogie is still not using it, is hopping on three, and the vet suspects a torn ACL. The bite wounds are healing up nicely, he had 25. Bogie will go in this Friday morning and be sedated so they can manipulate the right rear leg it check on the ACL and any other damage. Then we should know more and how to proceed. Poor Bogie is one sad Basset right now, wanting to do things and can't in his new home.
My finger is healing slowly, stitches are out and both hubby and I are less sore and bruises are disappearing. Hubby's bite wounds have healed nicely. So things are looking up, and we are still unpacking and finding things.
Thanks again for all the support.
Connie

·
Registered
272 Posts
Glad to hear you're on the mend! I wish i could give Bogie a big hug!!! i keep thinking of those beautiful pictures you posted of Bogie, in the garden before you moved and I shudder to think of the bite marks on him.
Louie sends him lots of healing drool!!! What a strong family you are!!
take care
Dana

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi, Connie. Thanks for the update on Bogie. It's awful when our babies are hurt. Talk about feeling helpless!
All the best in settling in your new home.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Glad to hear things are looking up. It was a horrible ordeal that ya'll had to go through. Stay strong!

~Heather

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thanks for the update. I feel sick when I think about what happened to you, your husband and Bogie! I am glad to hear you and your husband are doing better. I hope Bogie will get better soon. Poor doggie, to have to go through all of that! Yogi, Gunny and I are sending lots of healing vibes for all of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts