Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Please send prayers, or good thoughts, or positive energy, or healing drool, or whatever it is that you do towards my buddy BobtheDOg. Some of you may know him and his mamma. They are very active in basset rescue and back when my people lost their two bassets, both to cancer, back in January she rallied the crazy basset troops and people from all over the country sent sympathy cards and well-wishes in spades. Therefore, bobby and his mamma are VERY near and dear to our hearts. I think bob is in the 12-13 year old range and very resilient, having overcome disc surgery etc over the past year or two. He began vomiting yesterday and xray showed a mass in his stomach. :(

please please please send she and bob your best... because THEY ARE the best and need every bit of positivity they can right now.

luv,
esther and her peeps (who hate cancer)

·
Registered
437 Posts
E and peeps,

Our prayers, thoughts and drool all going to Bob and his mama....please keep us posted...

Healing love and drool
Woody H and his ma

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
We are sending all the healing energy and drool we can possibly muster for Bob. I lost a cat to cancer and it is so sad. I hope you are ok, Bob!!

Love,
Molly, Winston, and their Momma <3

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Drool, prayers and thoughts from Boomer and his family.

Cancer sucks. We've been there with human, dog, cat. :-(

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just joined Bob's FB Prayer circle......Hate cancer here as well.......Boo-hiss :( Get well Bob!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts