Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The German Shepherd is Yogi's wingman! His name is Gunny and they actually get along very well. Initially we did not think we had a good fit with the two dogs and it did take some time but they worked things out and Yogi runs the house with an iron paw.:p
Yep, that's my partee boat! Like to go for cruises and get my feet wet. I don't like to swim though. Mom had to coax me into the water yesterday by telling me she had a cookie for me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah Yogi: you have the same kind of boat my Dad has --- a pontoooon is fun -- I like to sit right at the front do you? The wind makes my ears fly out and Mom says I look lite "The Flying Nun" --- thats an old old tv show from when she was young. I'm the only basset masthead on the lake! Like your Dad 's idea of your plank -- gotta show Dad -- I'm ok getting off and on at our dock but if we land on an island or something Dad has to lift me on and off -- then we hear "my aching back" for days!
Your pretty brave to go swimming -- not me -- Mom says I cluck -- like a chicken that is. NOPE no swimming for this girl

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Kewl! We can load up in the Jeeps and drive to Yogi's partee boat. Everyone bring lots of snacks, ok?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Well then - looks like someone had a great time! Great photos:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh how fun! Always wondered how you would get one in and out of the boat- the gang plank is brilliant! Thanks for sharing the photos!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Parteee on!!
Yogi, is this ur bachelor partee boat?
we can invite all the girl bassets to come with us.
Estha's bringin' all the beer.

Pais, i'll bring an extra life jacket and then we can all go swimmin' togetha. ya won't sink. Promise.

Yogi, my person says she thinks u look like her "Snoopy" stuffed animal she had when she was a kid. ya do look like "Snoopy," ya know :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yogi would love to be surrounded by all the lovely lady hounds on this board. Who knows, he might finally find the ONE!
Yogi adores other dogs so he says bring all your friends and don't forget the food!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts