Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with a drunken sailor! (Huck is leading him astray :D ) He looks a little hung over, And perhaps...remorseful?

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
Well ya' know Sandy - I don't think remorse is really in our hound's vocabulary. I think what he's really saying is that he needs for you to wait on him hand and foot until his mood (and expression) changes. Of course that could take say....a lifetime! ;)

P.S. Huck says..."That's my boy!"

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Looks like he has a splitting headache! Still a very handsome hound, even with that expression! :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
He's a handsome devil! Why would such a looker bother with male company? HE was probably leading some sweet young thing astray! :D

A

·
0 Posts
Bo is still a beauty!! He sort of looks like me (today) except his hair is shinier.Sandy , what food or supplements do U give Bo? I've tried all different premium food and also one supplement. No difference. Give that face a kiss from Tummy.(LOL) he is great! Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy. :) oops forgot at nite with dinner he gets 1 Tab. yogurt and 1 Tab of pumkin.

·
Registered
775 Posts
He does look like he had a "Ruff" night but I have to agree with everyone else he is still beautiful!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts