Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
One of my training buddies has seen this team several times and keeps telling me how terrific they are! I hope to see them in real life before too much longer [/b]
This team shows regularly in my part of the country and I've been cheering them on since their Nov A days. What's really nice about this win is not just that Jeb is a Coonhound, its that his style is what you'd expect a Coonhound's to be; none of the intensity of the Border Collie nor the bouncyness of a Golden. Still, he's about 98% dead-on accurate and I think its cool that generally the judges awarded the points for the performances and not the style. BTW, Jeb finished his UDX and earned his 40-something OTCH point in Boise in Oct. Paula also has a female Coonhound who is not exactly a rescue, but is a rehome, and is very sound and environment sensitive. Her name is Susie and she earned her UD that same weekend. . . in 3 straight trials. So, if there's hope for a Coonhound, there's certainly hope for a Basset, right trainers?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.