Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow worm your mom was hot...I can see where you get your good looks..:D....and you are a very handsome (ma says "adorable) puppy..

~Woody Hayes

·
Registered
151 Posts
Aweee cute wormy! :) I love looking at baby basset pictures! Everyone should post one of their babies!!

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
So cute Worm - but I see trouble in them eyes of yours back then. Really is there anything better than going back and looking at photos of our kids when they were babies? Na!

Cute little baby that grew into a woman chasing young man.

Jen~

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So cute Worm - but I see trouble in them eyes of yours back then. Really is there anything better than going back and looking at photos of our kids when they were babies? Na!

Cute little baby that grew into a woman chasing young man.

Jen~
Yeah, trubble, that's me :D, ya called it. My person says i had "bassetude" even back then.

K, anyone else have baby pics???

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
gahhh i cant find my puppy picture
i was a breeder's yard dog for the first 18mo of my life.
so i only gots the one picture
but it is CYOOT!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
089.jpg
Doppler as a 4 month old. That's the youngest puppy picture we have of him.

1284594028306.jpg
Little Virga on the way home after picking her up from the breeder. She was smaller than a loaf of bread when we brought her home! That's a box that reams of printer paper come in.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
such cute pics, everyone!

Virga-- u look like ur so good, staying in ur box like that.

reminds me of my ride home: my person brought a laundry basket for me, but guess what? on the 20 min ride home, i was very sad. whining and barking because i missed my siblings. and i did NOT stay in the basket, I ran around the car. my person was having trubble keeping me calm in the car, so she speeded home to try to get home fast as possible, and...

got her first speeding ticket evah! yikes. all because of me... i sure m trubble. :eek: not as good as u, Virga.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Worm, when my momma brought me home, I laid on my human brother's lap. Then I peed on him, hahahahaha!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Strong work, Boomah buddy! yeah, us bassets are nothin' but trubble sometimes. it's more fun that way.

Mr. Snoops-- how was your birfday partee??? we wanna hear all about it...

·
Registered
767 Posts
This is Maggie Mae from about 12 weeks to 6 months. Daisy was over a year when we rescued her so no baby pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cute Pictures Guys -- I told Mom to dig some out of me and she said thatr she would work on it. When they brought me home we had a 4 hour car ride and she says I was a good girll. They had brought me a new red bed and a bunch of baby blankets which they had rubbed all over my momma and brothers and sisters so that their smells would be all over.... I slept all the way home and dreamed of my littermates and momma. My little red bed didn't last very long since I grew like a weed but Mom says it was the best idea ever!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts