Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pictures of your darling redbone coonhound yet? I really would like to see some pictures of your Yogi as well.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Er, no. ::blushes::

I haven't had time to get a new camera. It's kind of embarrassing, but it's the truth.

As for pics of Yogi, I'll post some later tonight! Right now, I'm trying to get something done I was supposed to do over a month ago. ::eek::

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Okay, here's Yogi and Lady: Yogi's on the left, Lady's on the right. As you can tell, they're hoping I'll open the door and offer them carrots. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I sure didn't mean to embarrass you but I can tell by your post you have a great sense of humor! :)
Yogi is so cute! Lady was a very pretty GSD! Thanks for posting the photo!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Aww..Lady was beautiful And Yogi looks like a SERIOUs guy! What a good looking pair!

Hope coonhound training is not making you crazy :lol: ! She sounds like an energetic girl-

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
She's a sweetie! There are still some housebreaking issues, but they're my fault - eg, she sometimes can't get through the night without peeing, and I tend to sleep like a log. :blink: And she's still chewing, but I see definite improvement, especially the last week!

Otherwise, she's just a little wild woman! :D And just like a mini-redbone. I haven't been able to measure her because, unfortunately ... she ate my ruler her first week here :lol: and, like the camera, I haven't had time to get a new one. And her ears are a bit shorter - more like a beagle than a coonhound. But a redbone female can be as short as 21" and I'd guess she's not quite that - maybe 17"? So, miniature redbone and very, very sweet. And insane. But sweet!

Ed. to add: murraysmom, Yogi is anything but serious. He's got a pretty typical lab personality, despite his fear aggression, but even that's very lab-by and funny. Eg, he spies on people when he doesn't know them. You'll see him thinking he's hiding behind a tree (with his big butt sticking out the other side) peeking out til he's sure they're not a monster. But he's a play monster. Just as wild as his little puppy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts