Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I know it's upsetting now, but in about 10 years, when she's gray in the face and having trouble getting around, you'll treasure those tooth marks--honest. :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
When Bo does something 'bad', and I scold him, he looks at me as if to say, 'what?', and searches my face for some clue as to why I'm mad at him. He hasn't a clue about anything, he's just a happy little Basset Hound. :D
This picture was taken after ripping apart a garbage bag. No remorse. He was just worn out.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I caught Digger just as he was raising his leg on the couch, I yelled "Hey, get outside!", while stomping my feet. He ran out so fast he knocked Dozer over, which made Dozer think he was in trouble. I had to stop and pet Dozer, to let him know he wasn't in trouble. Digger kept sticking his head in the dog door, and I would say, "You just stay outside." He knew he was in trouble.

A

·
0 Posts
(a great picture of Bo)

Toby never ever felt guilt and Simon seems to have the same trait. Simon knows when he is taking something he isn't sup. to have, because he will run by me till I look too smart for his own good these dogs! :lol:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Guilt and remorse are not included in the Basset philosophy...

Terry 8)

·
Registered
813 Posts
George will PRETEND he's sorry for stuff, but he's not really, and we all know it. He'll kind of duck his head and pull his tail up tight against his butt and wag just the tip, very fast. That's his way of saying "Ooops." He's only sorry he got CAUGHT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts