Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pw. Annabelle here. My worthless she-slave is obviously in need of help getting orders for our Bash shirts this year. So I have come down from my throne long enough to type this. We have some yummy shirts this year. Very hip and twes cool. Collegiate-style, in a deep maroon. We had these in navy blue last year, and lots of folks wanted to buy them the day of the Bash. But you CANNOT. You can ONLY buy them as a PRE-ORDER, BEFORE the Bash. Guys like these, too - my he-slave and several others I know wear their navy ones quite often. Get yours now - see and order at www.bhrg.org/bash_gear.htm

And... drum roll. ... our ONLINE RAFFLE is now open! We have 6 wonderful items to buy raffle tickets for. Get your he-slaves to come see our raflfe page at www.bhrg.org/bash_raffle.htm, because we have LOTS of guy-friendly stuff this year; including:
1. a Big Green Egg grill and smoker, with accessory package (retail: $800),
2. a weekend stay at the pet-friendly (bring your dog to breakfast, even!) Misty Mountain Inn, in Blairsville in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia. (retail: $350)
3. NASCAR - a Ryan Newman shirt with his signature above the pocket!
4. UGA Football - a UGA Dawgs cap signed by Mark Richt!
5. A UGA Dawgs poster (framed) signed by the legendary Vince Dooley!
6. and - once again - two round-trip tickets on Airtran!

These tickets will be $5.00 each, or 5 for $20 (buy 4, get 1 free!) Get your tickets in now, and see our neat prizes at www.bhrg.org/bash_raffle.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts