Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any of the conformation results online? Does anyone know any of the results if they're not posted?

Usually I've heard some news by now but everyone must be too busy having a grand time.

[ October 03, 2003, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Barbara Winters ]

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well, I know that my Matilda took second place in the Futurity, beaten only by her sister :D . I also know that I've missed her terribly. Sunday won't get here soon enough for me. And even though Charlie's enjoying ruling the roost, I think he'll be glad to have his 'sister' home, too.

I've been checking on the BHCA web site a few times every day, and it's frustrating that nothing's posted, eh? My info is sketchy and only about the New England group. And I don't know how the dogs did, just got some info about the bitches in a couple of quick phone calls. And I don't know their registered names, really, only their call names. Here's what I got: Judy's Bracelet won her class yesterday, and Judy's Annie took second place in her class. Both of those girls are not only very pretty, they're also extremely sweet. Nancy's Katie made the cut, but didn't place. Other than that, I have no idea what happened, but Judy says there are some beautiful bassets in Gettysburg.

It sounds like everyone's having a fabulous time, and I'm still bummed that I couldn't go. Can't wait for Pilgrim's Fall Match so that we can get all caught up. I can't go to the West Coast next year, but Judy and I are already planning a trip for the following year. Course, that means I'll have to get another dog because Charlie and Matilda will be finished by then :D . But don't tell my husband, okay ;) ?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like Topsfield Bumper Cars won BOB from this foreign website. “Cada año un poco más chicos” It's unfortunate there are no conformation results on the BHCA website, or if there are any, I can't find them. But all is not lost, the performance events are posted and some of the cyberhound members and their hounds brought home ribbons.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I found the hunt test, tracking, obedience, and the field trials--the field trial results can be called up by doubling clicking on the site title...Only one picture so far--Obedience HIT. At every show we've shown at, I've been able to find the results posted about 2 weeks later on the AKC Website. For obedience, they post all the dogs that qualified, as well as the placements, which is nice. I assume that by the 19th or so, we can check the AKC site and get the scoop.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My Gawd, Barb, how did you find that site?! I know there are ways one can translate internet stuff from one language to the other, but I don't know how. Cute pic of B.C., though, huh?

[ October 07, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Aruuuu ]

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: Pardon me, this article refers to Bumper Cars and relatives from the Linconland Show, the week of the Nationals in 2000. The previous page has the Nationals BOB and BOS from 2000.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Talked with Judy last night, and Bumpers did indeed get Best. Good Boy!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on Matilda's futurity placment-way to go! Missed it when I read your post but your husband told me the good news this morning at the store. Sounds like he's smitten to me. ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yeah, he's smitten all right -- Tilly can do no wrong in his eyes :D . Thanks for the congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts