Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here over a year ago when we were first looking into getting a basset. We've now had Montana for about 15 months and she has certainly made life more interesting. Here are some pics I thought I would share with fellow Basset-philes.

Montana on the move

Can I pleeeeeeaaaase have a taste?

But, Mom, I'm just trying to help you rinse off the dishes.

In "her" chair

Darn rain! I wanna go out an play.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a sweet looking little dog. Thanks for sharing those pictures

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great photos of a beautiful little dog. What I really want to know is the brand and color of that yellow on your walls -- I love it! It is such a warm hue -- please share if you know.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Pretty girl, & I like her name too!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww! What a BEAUTIFUL girl!
Copper is Drooling......more.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a pretty dog! Pretty face, very kissable. :D The picutres look familiar, too, with her standing on the table (helping with dishes)and staring out the window. Just like my Daisy Jayne!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GREAT pictures! Thanks for sharing, and welcome back!!!
Annie
Porkchop and Claire

·
Registered
813 Posts
I love the table pic and THAT is why we don't use our table. LOL George is forever trying to climb onto the coffee table but so far we've managed to convince him not to. Easier just to eat with our plates on our laps than risk that move because ours isn't as sturdy as yours. What a sweet girl she is.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Love Montana on the table. She's lovely.
(Basset-philes ha ha ha)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments. Obviously, we think she's a sweetie (except when she jumped on my chest at 3 o'clock this morning for some unknown reason). And the table...is it okay to say, "Bad dog! But just let me take a quick pic?" :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts