Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not another Basset.

A seven week old kitten named Mischief! We've known Beau likes cats since taking him to my parents' house and he wanted to play with the cats there, but they wouldn't play with a strange dog. Well, I decided I wanted a cat a little while back and this one just clicked, so here he is...and as you can see, they get along.

The kitty REALLY loves Beau when Beau is sleeping! He plays with him when he's awake, too. It's just too high speed for my camera to catch. LOL

(note, Mischief is not really huge, Beau just curls up REALLY SMALL when he's sleeping)

Elisa

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Soo cute! Annie also manages to curl into a ball when she sleeps. I wish my cat would sleep on Annie, too cute!

·
Registered
761 Posts
That's too cute! Doppler curls up really small too. It always amazes us how he can take up a corner of the love seat and yet Virga takes up the whole sofa it seems!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Great pic of the little kitten lying on Beau's back. Is Beau just a pup ? I have heard that it is easier to introduce another species if both are young.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beau is about 2 years old, according to the rescue we got him from. I don't know if maybe his previous family had a cat, or if he just naturally likes them or what!

He sometimes wants to play a little too rough, but obviously not enough to make the kitten feel threatened! LOL Mischief likes to play rough though.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ah! so he's not a young pup then. Toby hates cats. Beau must just be a naturally nice tempered Basset, or as you say, he's has known them before. Either way it makes for a really good pic Mischief lying on his back. Love the name BTW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts