Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fabulous! I am totally impressed. I can't wait to see the finished product. Will you be using Sally's flower picture?
[/b]
Marcia. when I get to the poem I had in mind for that picture, it'll be up to my daughter. She's doing the graphics for me now. I do know the pics have to be very high quality, so I hope it'll work. That is the picture that inspired that poem! Will keep you posted...Sandy

· Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OTT...Thank you for your suggestion. Now I'm going to say this with all due repect: Lighten up!!! :)

I've owned bassets for over 35 years. I happen to see the funny, endearing side of bassets, and that's what my little book is about. The very fact that I write poems about bassets belies the fact that I am a little obsessed about bassets.
The point of the book is to showcase my poems, which are not meant to be taken seriously. Anyone who has owned bassets for any length of time will appreciate them, I think. (I hope) :p I am not trying to sell anyone on Bassets...

I think you are new on here, so welcome to the site from me, Bo and Moose. (my hounds) Keep posting, and we LOOOOVE pictures. Can't wait to see pics of your hound... :)

Sandy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.