Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
You described the basset to a T. But why would anyone want to own one the way you depict them. You told about the worst, not about the best. they do this, they do that...why would you want one.
Just objective ramblerings..but take a moment and ask yourself...if I read that about a dog on the cver, I wouldn't want the negative you?
Be objective. Use that inside the book, but go with what we do in the real world. Start with a positive, say the negative, then end with a positive.
Just a thought......
Tatsi's taker

You described the basset to a T. But why would anyone want to own one the way you depict them. You told about the worst, not about the best. they do this, they do that...why would you want one.
Just objective ramblerings..but take a moment and ask yourself...if I read that about a dog on the cover, I wouldn't want a Basset would you? Idon't think so.
Be objective. Use the silly opening inside the book, but go with what we do in the real world, what "WE FEEL FOR AND ABOUT OUR BASSETS". Start with a positive, say the negative, then end with a positive.
Just a thought......
Tatsi's taker

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.