Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this e mailed to me. It's cute, but no basset hounds... SOOOOO, I thought it would be fun if everyone posted what they think a basset would say about changing a light bulb:

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

O

·
0 Posts
Basset: I can't my drooling is a potential electrocution hazard.

·
Registered
181 Posts
BH: I can still lie in the way in the dark and trip humans, if I do this long enough they will change it.

[ February 17, 2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Oliver Twist ]

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
"It's dark anyway with my eyes closed, sleeping, so why bother?"

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
BassetHound: let me finish chewing this delicious pig ear, then I might consider.....do I smell pizza?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm just going to sleep here, that's easier in the dark, and when you get around to changing it, Feed me.

A

·
0 Posts
Who cares! If it dosen't affect where I eat,drink or sleep, then why bother with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts