Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Bernie to the dog park this weekend. It just opened this summer and we've been there a few times but not many dogs to play with. This time Bernie got to get some running in and meet a pretty little basset girl named Georgia.

Check out the air space under him! lol

Nothing funnier than the face of a running basset!

Bernie really wanted to play with this girl but she just wasn't interested. :p

Then he met Georgia and it was love at first site!

Flying Ears!

The Hound Group

I have no idea what they were looking at but they were so intense!

Meet pretty little Georgia Basset

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Worm!
Thanks dude! She wuz a definite cutee!

Yeah, ma got her number for me! Her dad said they live close by and to text and let em know we are going to the park and they will bring Georgia if they can. :cool: It was her first time getting to meet another Basset too. Her humanz were purdy excited she had met me cause she finally had someone that plays like she does. Cuz we kind of squish little dogs cause we're so heavy and big dogs are so much taller.

Momma takes me to this thing at the vetz every wednesday while she is at work called "bark 'n stretch" so i can play with other dogs. Boy am i pooped for like 2 days solid. For some reason ma really likes that. :rolleyes: whatever that means. so anyways Georgia's humanz said they might bring her too cause they use the same vet and that way we can play. :cool:

So, how's it going, Worm? Ma has been really busy lately so we haven't been on here much. Got lots to catch up on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts