Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,557 Posts
they used to have to drug lulu. it started when she was about 7--about when a big tree fell outside. thinking the sound musta triggered it. she was a good storm barometer too bc, as was said earlier, she could sense the storm coming. she'd start pacing about 45 minutes before. and during the storm she would shake and drool uncontrolably.

i, however, am fine with them. in fact i don't have sense enough to come in out of the rain they said. good thing i'm not scared. with all the rains and flooding we've had around here, I thought I was gonna have to get some water wings. (a set of four, please)

· Registered
1,557 Posts
incidentally they said that before the tsunami they had a few years back (haiti?) they saw animals moving inland en masse--and QUICKLY. supports the idea that animals can sense weather before it gets there. pretty amazing stuff.

· Registered
1,557 Posts
the people were nervous last night because they had another round of tornado-producing weather roll through last night. I still don't know why they worry about these storms, cuz I'm cool as a cucumber--long as I've gotta chew toy... they're stoopid

~E

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.