Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering how your bassets do during thunderstorms, especially those of us with younger bassets.

We have a storm going thru right now (I know, I know, I shouldn't be on the computer!), and Boomer was standing at the front door looking out and barking back every time it thundered. "Oh yeah, buddy? Well, the same to you!" I could almost swear he is giving the storm the finger.

The rest of the time, he is lying on the floor sleeping like nothing is going on.

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Worm, me and momma got the big bed all to ourselves last night, daddy had to be gone truckin' overnight (and didn't take me; harumph), so I protected her from the storm. I fell asleep actually, but the storm is gone this morning! So, HA!

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We have rain, rain, and more rain, and Momma and Boomer are about to go stir-crazy. We had plans to go to the park and bark at the ducks and geese (Boomer, not me, altho that could make for interesting reading).

We play, we argue, we nap. I only work part-time, which is great, but not when you can't do anything outside, plus his pen is getting very sloppy.

Gripe over, you may now resume your regular programming.

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Wouldn't you know it? The sun is shining and I have to go to work today! Aurgh! Youngest human-son is home today, I WILL make sure he doesn't leave Boomah locked up all day.

I've asked him to take him for rides in his pickup, but he won't because of hair. PUHLEEZE, what's a little hair amongst family? ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.