Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Jason and I just found out that we are pregnant and will have a two legged child come this May. Barty has been acting differently, and won't leave my side. He likes to rest his head on my belly and won't let me out of his sight, especially when Jason isn't home. I wonder if he knows...like he can sense it. Has anyone ever had a similar experience, even with other animals? I think he will be a great big brother. I just hope he's around long enough for the child to remember him :(

Side note: We were at target yesterday and bought a little onesie just because it had a basset on it :)

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww, that picture is just precious! And I really hope that Barty is around long enough to develop that kind of relationship with the child. Barty's already used to sharing his mom&dad time, since we have four cats and are usually pretty wrapped up in work & what not...he's a pretty independent man. But I just picture the four of us playing around and making a huge dog pile on dad and/or just having some really good times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.