Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting married this July due to the venue we have we are not allowed to take our two fur babies with us. :( I am in the UK and am looking for some basset decorations or items I could use to incorporate them in to our big day. We are in the UK so finding basset bits has been difficult so far. I try to get my family that are in America to ship me stuff :D

So all my fellow basset lovers, first off can any of you recommend where I can find a basset hound tie pin please?! I cant find any that look nice or actually look like a basset?!
Thank you !:)

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Don't know if there are any in the UK, but there are a variety of very nice Basset Hound wedding cake toppers available. Also, instead of a tiered cake we had one big one and four small ones arranged in a paw print.

Mike didn't have a Basset tie pin, but he did have a Basset tie.

Oh, and congratulations by the way!

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
Congratulations to you both.
Have a look on Ebay or Etsy, under jewellery.

Etsy is far better!

P.S. Change venue!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I'm amazed that you haven't sourced 'Basset stuff' here in the UK!! Look on Ebay, for starters. Our Morgan le Fay's outline was used a while ago by people making pewter Basset gifts, and I seem to think they did tie pins. I'll check and post a link if I can find one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Basset-Hound-Dog-STICK-PIN-Lapel-Tie-Hat-Pin-in-English-Pewter-unique-design-/252013444769?hash=item3aad2bfea1:g:t9wAAOSwu4BV5yg6
Here is one stick pin, but sadly the people who made the pewter items of Morgan, don't appear to do a tie pin - lots of other items, but not that.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know if there are any in the UK, but there are a variety of very nice Basset Hound wedding cake toppers available. Also, instead of a tiered cake we had one big one and four small ones arranged in a paw print.

Mike didn't have a Basset tie pin, but he did have a Basset tie.

Oh, and congratulations by the way!
Thanks soundtrack! we have a passion for purple and bassets it seems! love the cake idea!

I do have family in the USA they usually send me over basset bits they find as i do struggle to find anything basset related myself. I will have a look on etsy and ebay thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts