Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of basset stuff do you have? Not counting all the Ruby photographs around here in frames and Not shown is a basset hound writing pen and a bunch of basset magnets for the frig and a basset light pull.

That white onyx one I've had for at least 40 yrs! Oh and Ruby is on the mend; read up on her in the health forum.

·
Registered
134 Posts

This is just some of the stuff I have. I have salt & pepper shakers, banks, planters, large metal bassets on my garage, BUV license plates, coffee cups, hats, key chain (thank you Sandy), sweatshirts & T-shirts. All in all I'd say I'm abit nuts about basset "stuff"! :roll:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Here is a few of my basset stuff. I also have the metal Basset Hound on Guard sign, mugs and notepads.

·
Registered
134 Posts
No, he's not scared. He's put out cuz' I was making him stay put long enough to get the picture. That is his "Geez Mom - why ya' gotta do this all the time' look. :lol:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gosh, the only basset stuff I have is my basset. LOL I'm outta the loop! No, wait, I forgot my house slippers. My brother gave 'em to me for Christmas a couple of years ago because he said they looked like George.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts