Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am enjoying the post about what we all call our Bassets so I thought I'd follow up asking if anyone else makes up silly song for their dogs? Cannoli has several theme songs, including "Fat Bottom Girls" and "Brick House". My daughter and I also are always changing lyrics to songs to make them basset themed. For instance at Christmas we sang to the tune of "O Christmas Tree". . . O basset hound O basset hound you are a rather low dog. .

Anybody else have this kind of silliness happening?

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO, I had to check this post as soon as I got home and we are all cracking up at my house.

Our newest song is "I want a Hippopotamas for Christmas, if not then a basset hound will do. They've a mouth like a crocodile, tough as rinocheruses, they're almost like hippopotamuses. . ." Cannoli takes this all in stride very graciously.

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A little Cindi Lauper eh? My boyfriend was serenading Cannoli with "so you had a basset" to the tune of "so you had a bad day"

How bout this one? "there's a basset in your closet, let her out so she can eat, barooo, theres a basset in you closet, let her out so she can eat."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.