Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to town yesterday morning,listening to the radio and the DJ starting talking about his basset hound.
He was saying that his basset pees in the same spot every day.Well he has honey bees that come and fly around and land in it.He said " It looks like they are bathing in it."He asked had this happen to anyone else...and read off the ###-####

When we were training Flash,we let her pee on the porch because she could not get down the stairs. And I was getting over having surgery.Well.....here came the bees.So we had to get her and me down the stairs.So I called in to tell him he was not alone.And he put me on the air...TALKING ABOUT BASSET PEE.I'm sssssssssooooooo glad he did not ask me my name.I sure would have said my moms or something.Only me....I knew better that to call in.I just hope that Tony and the guys at his work had it on a different station.

Has anyone here had this problem?Or is it just the Louisiana bees? :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
<chuckle> isn't it funny that you didn't realize how much you adore your basset? You even forgot you're talking about a basset pee, over the radio and anybody could hear you! :D
We just love these guys too much, I guess.

Winston pees at the same area everyday on the backyard. There is a big patch where the grass won't grow. It smells like acid or some kind.

Okay, who's the next person to talk about his basset pee?? :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
:D :D Still laughing here! Wonder what the rest of the listeners thought.

In answer to your question..... No, can't say I've noticed that here,(but even if I did, don't think I'd have the nerve to go on public radio and discuss it :D )

Great story!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by The 3 D's:
Mine keeping taking their food bowls outside. When I go get the bowls, they are full of pee.
My dogs have food and water bowls outside--they're fairly deep bowls. My BH dumps the water on the lawn, then the sheltie pees in the bowl. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts