Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I found when I moved the couch to vaccuum ...

Now I know the beaver is the Canadian national animal ... BUT as far as I knew we didn't live near any specifically!

But both pups look soooo innocent it couldn't have possibly been them ...

... could it?

("No way, mom... see? We're too busy with our bone !")

A

·
0 Posts
Looks awfully familiar. One of my kitchen chairs suffered the same insult.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have a question regarding that big bone... does it make a mess in the house or is it dry? I've been thinking about buying one but they look so darn greasy!

Lou

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Louise:
I have a question regarding that big bone... does it make a mess in the house or is it dry? I've been thinking about buying one but they look so darn greasy!

Lou
The bone the dogs are munching is actually pretty dry ... the biggest mess so far has been the puddles of drool that accumulate when the two of them get munching on it! *hehe*

Seriously though, this one hasn't caused any stains in the carpet (which I heard could happen) and it wasn't greasy at all when I took it out of the package.

I didn't get it from a supermarket though, got it from a local Farmer's Market.

A

·
0 Posts
those cute faces? naaaaw! U Better call someone to trap a beaver! Wow! That is some major chewing. (LOL). Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gordon is part beaver I have to say. His favorite thing to do outside is chew down small tree's. Were talking 6 - 8 foot tree's here too. He gnaw's on the trunk until he gets it down and then tries to drag it inside through the dog door. Its rather funny sometimes but then you have to buy a new tree or replace it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts