Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to www.basset.net and I wanted to start a thread about Basset Hounds living the good life in the city. I have a 1 1/2 year old Basset Hound who lives with me in downtown Boston and she absolutely loves it. She loved it so much that she even started her own dog blog about the city life. Take a look: www.lucyinthecity.com.

·
Registered
878 Posts
This is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS and I shall read it later when I have more time... Your Lucy looks a lot like my lovely old Sophie who we sadly lost to cancer two years ago aged 12. I have a Lucie Basset (spelt with an ie at the end) and her litter sister Lottie.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING LUCY'S BLOG!!! :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Great blog! I live in Dallas but we are in the suburbs so it's generally more of a medium sized city feel than an urban downtown feel. Dog life in cities is great though. There are always events and mixers to go to and a ton of places that are dog-friendly. I just wish there was a dog park near us. The Dallas metro area is very spread out since it's not landlocked by water or anything and the nearest dog park is at least 20-30 minutes away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts