Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know exactly what you mean!

I have been searching long and hard for a Basset and finally found a good breeder Friday night. Met up with him Saturday.

Now, mind you, I was only, originally, looking for one Basset...but.....

I came home with TWO Basset girls. Both Mahogany & White and both cute, rascally little Hobbitses :D

I attached the pictures (hopefully I did it right :eek:).

So now we have:

Diva - Cruzin' To Fame
AND
Hannah - Bugtussle's Hannah Of Hobbit Hill

They are a RIOT! We've been laughing like mad at their antics.

Marie

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
I love vb's pics on Facebook and as I said elsewhere Songliblah, everyone should have at least TWO BASSETS as they are such fun :D and good company for each other! Just wait until they get older and go around like a little 'gang' :D Our two are just adorable and great fun amd look similar to yours!!!!

I have just dug out a few pics (of the thousands I have taken) of our twins from when we got them at nine weeks and a couple at ten weeks and the bottom pic they are eight months. As you can see, they like to be together all the time and love to snuggle up to each other! :D

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
VB3, Layla is beautiful! There's one picture where she's wearing the bunny ears and giving a look that says "Does anyone know the phone number for the ASPCA?" It's so funny. And Songlibah, congrats on your two new additions.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, she is a lot of fun. We have our work cut out for her though, she only knows how to sit and doesn't always listen - we have to establish our alpha-ness but it is a work in progress. I took them both for a walk today and I am pretty sure they are actually mules with very short legs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Oh these pictures....................my heart longs for A basset, or two, or three, or four. My husband and I play a game called "What if I won the lottery" Since I lost Lucy and joined here...........at the top of my "what if" list would be purchasing a farm to house and care for a large pack of bassets and live happily ever after!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I so long for another.... lately have been on the rescue/ adoption route. Would love to adopt one between ages 2-6. I think it would be best for Snick to have a buddy! And it would be a little more sanity for my hubby and I!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll tell you this: Rosco and Layla have their moments of absolute chaos (playing, fighting, growling, chasing, hiding toys, keep-away, wrestling) followed by a couple hours of blissful peace (sleeping and recharing energy to resume earlier activities).

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'll tell you this: Rosco and Layla have their moments of absolute chaos (playing, fighting, growling, chasing, hiding toys, keep-away, wrestling) followed by a couple hours of blissful peace (sleeping and recharing energy to resume earlier activities).

Sounds like my house:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts