Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on this site attended the yearly Basset Hound Walk in Stanley Park, Vancouver, B.C. ? I attended about three years ago with Ruby. She unfortunately wasn't on her best behavior. A gentleman asked to meet Ruby. His Basset was one of the long haired one. The inevitable happened Ruby bit his dog on the ear. We haven't been back. I just loved the T Shirt that I bought there, a drawing of one Basset biting another Basset's ear. Made for us. Bonnie in Port Hardy, BC We won the prize for travelling the farthest.

·
Registered
417 Posts
We had hoped to attend for our first time last year, but it was cancelled due to all the storm damage in the park. We were bummed because I'd been looking forward to it since we moved out here...lol. But, if they have the walk this year, we're going for sure! Are there a lot of bassets that go to it, or is it a pretty small walk??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow you are from Vancouver. I did some of my training at V.G.H., & St. Paul's, Pearson etc. (1966) Finally ended up working for a few years in Lions Gate in North Van. Type in bassethound walk stanley park. They have past pics and info.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw shucks Rubydoo, still haven't mastered that computer skill yet. I shall continue to work on it cus I have some incredible pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts