Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hopefully this is the right place to put these kinds of notices. There are going to be two basset hound shows at the Illinois State Fair this fall (October 16th - 17th). They are AKC shows for junior showmanship. The day I posted these links it states that the Friday show has been approved and the Saturday show is pended. More details are at the sites below. I don't know how many people are even near the state fairgrounds of Illinois but I thought someone might be interested.

Friday October 16th basset hound show

Saturday October 17th AKC basset hound show

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Hi, hopefully this is the right place to put these kinds of notices. There are going to be two basset hound shows at the Illinois State Fair this fall (October 16th - 17th). They are AKC shows for junior showmanship. The day I posted these links it states that the Friday show has been approved and the Saturday show is pended. More details are at the sites below. I don't know how many people are even near the state fairgrounds of Illinois but I thought someone might be interested.

Friday October 16th basset hound show

Saturday October 17th AKC basset hound show[/b]
Looks like these are being held in conjunction with conformation shows, so I'll move this topic to the Conformation forum.:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks so much for the info! We live about 100 miles from Springfield but a nice drive on a fall day to see some gorgeous Bassets!

Kathy

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, we live right in Springfield. I used to go to the state fair a lot as a child, until my family moved away. My wife got a job up here, while I am finishing my schooling at SIUC. We'll definitely be there, and maybe Rosco can learn some things by watching!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts