Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These eight bassets all live with Cindy Wolf in Kentucky. I had the great fun of photographing them at play a few days ago and thought you all might get a kick out them <s> Just click on the link and it will take you to the slideshow. Gravity is their friend!
http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a49354...77a4d513d3d0d0a
Turn up your speakers for the music ...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That was a great slideshow...so many action shots...huge ears...and lots and lots of skin flying...I love it!

~Heather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome pictures!!! Don't you just love all those flying ears!!! They are a beautiful pack of hounds.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful photographs of beautiful dogs! My four year old daughter wandered over while I was watching it and said, "I want one of those, mom." I told her, "You HAVE one of those, she is sleeping on the couch behind you." "No, mom. Those dogs are skinny. OUR dog is fat. I want a skinny one!"

Colleen and Chloe (I'm not fat, mom, I'm fluffy!)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Your pictures are gorgeous. I met Cindy and her hounds probably about 5 or 6 years ago--they are magnificent. They make mine look like miniature bassets. Hers are huge. Her entire house is set up to accommodate her bassets. She even put in an elevator when one became too old to get up the stairs on his own. I'm glad to see she and the hounds are still doing well.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What a great way to brighten up a Monday! I've never seen so many freckles in one place in my life. They are all so beautiful and the photographer got such great shots.

I'd love to have a play date with them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh, man that was funny. Basset's truly are the clowns of the dog world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts