Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and kids are ordering this jacket for my Birthday present. We got the flyer in the mail today from Danbury Mint and I just love it. I told them I wanted it for my Birthday. I can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only question I have is do they have a website????[/b]
They do and I found the fleece jackets on the website with many different breeds but not the basset one. I don't know if it's new and not offered on the website yet or what. I got a flyer with a mail in card to reserve mine.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

This Basset figurine is at the Danbury Mint site as well. I'm drooling.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I e-mailed Danbury Mint and here's the info:
customer service (800)243-4664
item #516
toal cost $106.80
S-XXL
available 3/31
[email protected]
Joann

I'm getting one! Belinda.

·
Registered
465 Posts
must .....get....basset.....jacket!

Oh too cute!

I wish it were a vest, but it's really cute!

OK. heres the dirt: I emailed their "contact us" link of the DM website and they answered right back and said they would send out an order form to my address!

Here's the email address: [email protected]

Hope you won't mind us being "copycats"!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
must .....get....basset.....jacket!

Oh too cute!

I wish it were a vest, but it's really cute!

OK. heres the dirt: I emailed their "contact us" link of the DM website and they answered right back and said they would send out an order form to my address!

Here's the email address: [email protected]
Hope you won't mind us being "copycats"!

:rolleyes:[/b]
I don't mind at all, I think it's great. The Danbury Mint Company is probably wondering who all these nuts looking for a Basset Hound jacket are. I decided to call myself instead of mailing the form out so I could give them my credit card info to charge the first payment to because the card said it would not be sent until after they receive the 1st payment. When I called they did say it wouldn't be available until the end of March and they would ship it as soon as they got it. My birthday is April 10th so hopefully I will get it by then.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am poor...which means I cannot afford the jacket, but absolutely love it.

~Heather

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am poor...which means I cannot afford the jacket, but absolutely love it.

~Heather[/b]
I wouldn't spend that much money on myself for a jacket, but it's going to be a birthday gift from both my girls and my husband. When you split that three ways it's $35.60 for each of them and they all said they would of spent that much on something else for my gift so they had no problem paying that and now they don't have to figure out what to get me, my husband liked that.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Heather:

You're not poor! You have bassets! We are some of the richest people in the world! :p

I'm willing to bet that you could get a fleece jacket anywhere on sale right now and get someone who does custom embroidery to make something similar for a lot less. Those computer programs that they use to do that stuff have every breed of dog!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Elmer-n-Button,

You are right having bassets makes us very rich. I should've said that I do not have much extra cash flow between being a (somewhat) new homeowner, planning a wedding, etc. My money certianly goes to bills and the dogs. It is a great jacket. Enjoy it.

~Heather

·
Registered
43 Posts

This Basset figurine is at the Danbury Mint site as well. I'm drooling.[/b]

That is a gorgeous figurine. I contacted them to see about ordering it, but it seems they are not very keen to have Canadian customers. They wanted $80 US to send it up here ! :eek: :( (The shipping cost was $6.50 for the US!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts