Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

The Basset Hound Holiday Card Exchange list has been sent out this morning. If you didn't receive it, please check your 'spam' or 'junk mail' folders before contacting me. To contact me if you didn't receive the list, or if you saw an error, please only do so through PM here on the message board.

The list has been sent out in 3 formats: EXELL, Comma Delimited and Tab Delimited. This should make it pretty easy to create labels to print if you don't feel like writing the addresses by hand.

For questions/remarks/corrections: only PM me please, as otherwise it becomes unmanageable.

Greetz

Patrick :)

PS: have fun receiving and sending those cards :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I PMed you my other address could you try it please there might be something wrong with the other one sometimes I hate my computer lol

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Hi Patrick!!! :) Thank you so much for doing our Christmas card list again this year. I just printed the list off and got Bogie Carter's cards printed. I'll be addressing them next week and getting them on their way. I can't wait to start heading to the mail box and find a long eared, sad eyed, wonderful Basset face waiting for us. Again THANKS!!
Connie, Guy, and Bogie

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes thank you Patrick.I don't post much but read the boards often. Last year was the first year I did the card exchange and it was so much fun waiting for the mailman,everyone thought I was nuts at first for doing it,but every day when they came home the first thing they did was check for new basset cards.

Thank You again Patrick
Connie and Gidget

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thank you Patrick!

I'm so excited about all of this!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Thank you, Patrick, for taking on the list again. Give yourself a big pat on the back for adding to our holiday enjoyment. :) :) :) You do a wonderful job and it is greatly appreciated!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts