Discussion Starter #1
May 3 and 4
at: Broome County Beagle Club
Honey Hollow Road
Windsor, NY (near Binghamton)
AHBA Basset Hound Field Trial
Registration deadline is 7am

How to get there:
From the West: Route 17 East to I-81 South to Exit 1. Take Route 11 South, follow the signs
From the North: I-81 South to exit 1 Kirkwood/Conklin. Take Route 11 South and turn left on Randolph Rd and follow the signs
From the East: Route 17 West to Exit 79 Windsor. Take Route 79 South to Kent Street
From the South: I-81 North to Great Bend, PA and take that exit, then follow Route 11 North to Randolph Road where you turn right and follow the signs
***Signs will be posted from Randolph Rd***

Fixed bassets, not fixed bassets, don't need to be AKC registered...

Please come visit. We'll have breakfast and lunch, a 50/50 raffle, fun. The trials last until around 2pm usually.
Hotels close the the club are in Great Bend and there a lots in Binghamton, I recommend the Del Motel (not that I've been there, buts its locally owned and operated and has been there FOREVER)

·
Registered
939 Posts
a good time was missed by those who could not attend and Pinehawk's Little Ike has a new home.

·
Registered
797 Posts
It was a good weekend -- the weather wasn't as bad as predicted-- just a brief light shower. Tim Bishop and I drove up and came away with several trophies. Many of the hounds that won will be running at Tim's hunts on the 17th and 18th. If you want to see some of the best rabbit hunting bassets in action, or just have some fun, come to the Elizabethtown Beagle club. Remember any basset can join in the action -- the grounds are fully fenced so we can't lose a hound.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ike is now with Keith Kurtz in Sherburne,NY. you know Keith don't you Dean? :lol: Keith has a couple of bitches he wants to breed to Ike and will be keeping him for me while i hit the beagle trials. you can't beat the stud fee i'm offering to all AKC/AHBA/Hunters who want to breed to him.You know his pedigree i think don't you? :rolleyes: he's not tightly line breed but will cross well on most dogs in the field performance events out there today. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts