Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that when you are wearing a black shirt ONLY the white basset fur sticks to the shirt and conversely a white shirt only attracts black fur.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just think basset hair sticks to anything and everything! ahaha

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have never noticed Hank's fur on me.. Maybe it's because I have had so many shedding experience with numerous animals, I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't shed.
Now my OTHER dogs (Akite+b.lab=mutt & shih tzu) shed a ton and it buggers the hell outta my me. Constant shaving, sweeping, vacuuming, etc. Bleh! Lint rolls are awesome till the dog's get 'hold and chew them to non-existence.

But in my book, Hank is sheddless and it doesn't bother me one bit. I could live without a fur coat.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
mine won't let me brush him...i have to vigorously comb him with my fingers..compared to the golden i had who shed in large clumps, i really don't mind. agree though, alot of hair for such a short haired dog. i'm more baffled by his nails...have finally opted cutting one a day while he is asleep. so far, so good..after 2 missteps and alot of blood, this seems to be working.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I keep a lint roller in my car and use it before I go into work. Then again this may be a useless exercise, as my car is full of basset hair. And yeah, my interior is black, so it's only full of white fur :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts