Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Beautiful pics. Buddy looks so sweet. Rusty is obviously getting thoroughly spoiled. Hope he enjoyed seeing some of his old gang. Still thinking of you all. This must be so so difficult for you.

God bless

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts. It is difficult knowing my time will Rusty will not be counts in years. He is still eating, playing, enjoying his life. I can't ask for more than that. Everyday is a HUGE gift with him:)

·
Registered
972 Posts
oh Rusty you sweet thing! I hope he enjoyed every minute! If there was food, he probably did : ) But how cute to see all the bassets, and how nice to have everyone share this gift of time with him, with you! *hugs*

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh how fun!! I know Rusty had a great time! I'm hoping to take Maggie to see her humangrandma and her doggiemama soon!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Detective Worm here, i found this. hope ya don't mind if i post this:

http://www.basset.net/boards/general-basset-hound-discussion/6404-our-kids-rusty-stickers-7.html

It's pics of Rusty & Stickers when they were puppies-- so cute! We read your threads on them when you first got them, and also about Maggie Mae ATB and were crying...

anyways, what a wonderful reunion for Rusty & his family. How fun to see his Mom & brother & new friend. Are Rusty & Stickers siblings??

we loved watching the videos & seeing the pics.
--Worm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts